Sing For Your Dream Competition – Terms & Conditions
Written by EldosFM News Desk on August 31, 2021
Do You Dream of Becoming a Star?
Introducing our Eldos FM Sing For Your Dream Competition starting 1 September 2021 with Amazing Prizes up for grabs!
To enter, carefully Read the Terms & Conditions, follow the instructions on the flyer below, go Like our EldosFM Facebook Page and Tune In to The Fast Lane on Eldos FM between 3pm and 6pm every day.
Sing For Your Dream Competition
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to Johannesburg Residents, or South African Citizens who are able to make their way to Johannesburg at their own expense.
- Family members of employees at Eldos FM or any of the sponsors may not participate in this competition. Failure to disclose this information, should you be selected as a finalist, may result in immediate disqualification.
- Entrants must be 18 or older.
- Those who wish to enter must choose a song from the prescribed list of songs which will be made available to all prospective entrants.
- Entries / Auditions must be done in a video format of no longer than 60 seconds. Only WhatsApp submissions will be acceptable.
- The competition will run from 1 September 2021 up to 30 November 2021.
- Use of vulgar, sexually explicit, satanic/black metal or violent language and/or lyrics is strictly prohibited.
- All contestants are to dress appropriately during all rounds. Indecent exposure is NOT allowed.
- All contestants must inform us at least 3 working days in advance if they wish to withdraw from the competition.
- Contestants are to remain contactable by Eldos FM throughout the competition period.
- Contestants are to be punctual for their scheduled time slots. Failure to do so will result in the shortening or forfeiting of audition or rehearsal time.
- Eldos FM will not be held liable for any sponsors who fail to fulfil their duties.
- The Judges’ decisions on the results are Final. No correspondence or appeal shall be entertained.
- All participants agree and automatically grant permission to Eldos FM, to make use of their photographs and/or videos taken as well as printing of their names for advertising, promotional and publicity purposes.
- By submitting personal information for registration, all participants acknowledge that they have read through the competition Rules & Regulations and consent to allow the Organizing Committee to use all personal information for administrative purposes and data analysis. All personal data provided will be kept confidential at all times.
- Eldos FM reserves the right to change any of the rules and regulations without prior notice.
- Eldos FM reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if he/she does not adhere to any of the above rules and regulations.
Prizes up for grabs include:
- A studio session to record your own original song
- Your own music video
How to Enter
- Go to our Facebook Page to find the Selected Competition Songs
- Send a video of you singing only one of the selected competition songs for no longer than 60 seconds to our WhatsApp number 084 640 0000
- Video submissions close 18 September 2021
Keep up-to-date with Eldos FM Anywhere at Any Time with the Eldos FM App.
Get it here–> Download the EldosFM App