Legends Luxury Mobile Barber Shop Makes History FeaturedWritten by Quinton Douman
He's been cutting my hair since 2014. Before he owned a single barbershop he use to travel to his customers homes to cut their hair.
Is he a good barber? Without a doubt!
Is he a good entrepreneur? Most definitely!
Is he a good human being? Yes this is what sets him apart!
This Article & the above image & video below are originally from Quinton Douman's Facebook post.
The way this guy loves people is admirable.
From day 1 one of their main priorities has been to serve the elderly at old age homes because Sheldon sees them as The Legends. In fact the barbershop is named after these Legends.
Sheldon opened his first Legendary Barbershop in Eldorado Park in 2014, he now owns 4 Barbershops and by the end of September it will be 5. In only 3 years, this is a remarkable achievement.
Sheldon, his wife and his team of 40 barbers are changing the game.
Last night they launched the 1st luxury mobile barber in South Africa.
Hometown Pride! So happy and proud of these guys.
Tune in to EldosFM on:
What do you think?
National Hood Weather Forecast!
Join our mailing list!
- How to Survive the Heatwave November 15, 2018
- Yellow Ribon Foundation Launched in Eldos December 14, 2017
- EldosFM Pouts for a Purpose October 31, 2017
- Legends Luxury Mobile Barber Shop Makes History September 11, 2017
- Wayde van Niekerk Easily Smashes Michael Johnson's 400m Diamand League Record July 07, 2017