Monday, 04 July 2016 19:47 Written by Super User
HIP HOP artist Malik Gita survived 9/11, the US army and the Navy Seals – and now he’s stormed onto the South African music scene. Malik was born in Cape…
Sunday, 22 May 2016 17:08
Extension 3 park : A once glorious venue for the 2010 world cup to a now haven for delinquent behaviourWritten by Super User
A once “wow” recreational park , situated in Kremetart street , visited by local celebrities in extension 3 has turned into a not-so “wow” venue in a very short span…
Tune in to EldosFM on:
- The Fast LaneHosts: Tiffany, Declan and Dane
Afternoon drive, content that appeals to youth, weather, sports, interviews, news.
- Young MoneyHosts: Justin, Leigh-Anne
Discussions about the local economy and the economy at large, especially from a youth perspective.
- Divine LoungeHost: Uncle Charlie
Adult conversations and romantic tunes.
What do you think?
National Hood Weather Forecast!
Join our mailing list!
- How to Survive the Heatwave November 15, 2018
- Yellow Ribon Foundation Launched in Eldos December 14, 2017
- EldosFM Pouts for a Purpose October 31, 2017
- Legends Luxury Mobile Barber Shop Makes History September 11, 2017
- Wayde van Niekerk Easily Smashes Michael Johnson's 400m Diamand League Record July 07, 2017