HALF of South African youth between the ages of 20 and 39 are involved in road crashes by factors that can be avoided.
Last year 6047 young people were involved in fatal car accidents; 1790 of those who died were drivers and more than 2090 were passengers.
Tune in to EldosFM on:
What do you think?
National Hood Weather Forecast!
Join our mailing list!
- How to Survive the Heatwave November 15, 2018
- Yellow Ribon Foundation Launched in Eldos December 14, 2017
- EldosFM Pouts for a Purpose October 31, 2017
- Legends Luxury Mobile Barber Shop Makes History September 11, 2017
- Wayde van Niekerk Easily Smashes Michael Johnson's 400m Diamand League Record July 07, 2017