Eldorado Park anti-drug and community activist Dereleen James who became a prominent and recognisable figure across South Africa when she wrote a heart-wrenching letter to President Jacob Zuma pleading with him for direct assistance in the large-scale Eldorado Park drug crisis has spearheaded the establishment and recent launch of the Yellow Ribbon Foundation.
Tune in to EldosFM on:
What do you think?
National Hood Weather Forecast!
Join our mailing list!
- How to Survive the Heatwave November 15, 2018
- Yellow Ribon Foundation Launched in Eldos December 14, 2017
- EldosFM Pouts for a Purpose October 31, 2017
- Legends Luxury Mobile Barber Shop Makes History September 11, 2017
- Wayde van Niekerk Easily Smashes Michael Johnson's 400m Diamand League Record July 07, 2017