If you find yourself rather lethargic or perhaps even delusional throughout the day, do not be alarmed because the South African Weather Service warns Gauteng residents to gear up for a scorching week ahead. This may be the perfect opportunity to take a shot at the girl you have been admiring for some time now by including a play on the word “hot”, or rather providing a scientific fact about the actual heatwave to save face in case she blows you off and you’re left walking away with nothing but sweat dripping down your face. Not to worry, the following 5 tips will help you brace for the heatwave whether your pick up line falls flat or not…
Tune in to EldosFM on:
- The ScoopHost: Bevelyn
A lifestyle show that focuses on the wellbeing and health of the community.
- The Fast LaneHosts: Tiffany, Declan and Dane
Afternoon drive, content that appeals to youth, weather, sports, interviews, news.
- House EssentialsHost: Taz
House music and interviews with house music artists.
- Vinyl MeltdownHost: Mike
What do you think?
National Hood Weather Forecast!
Join our mailing list!
- How to Survive the Heatwave November 15, 2018
- Yellow Ribon Foundation Launched in Eldos December 14, 2017
- EldosFM Pouts for a Purpose October 31, 2017
- Legends Luxury Mobile Barber Shop Makes History September 11, 2017
- Wayde van Niekerk Easily Smashes Michael Johnson's 400m Diamand League Record July 07, 2017