Festive is hands down by far the most anticipated time of the year for many reasons such as the working class receiving their bonus, school is closed for extra-long and it is generally just a more jolly time of year.
Social acceptance as defined by the urban dictionary is the fact that most people in order to fit in with others start to look and act like them and it thereby stops everyone from truly being themselves and is also the reason why most people look painfully average.
With all the talk about young people destroying their lives with the use of harmful substances and the way they live their lives, can we truly make the statement that there is no hope for the future?
Eldos, Kliptown, Westbury, Noordgesig, Riverlea and Ennerdale and other similar townships comes from a history of our grandfathers and fathers playing langarm music while their grandmothers and mothers and children danced to it.
For people who do not know what this may be or what it means – it is a student led protest movement that began in October last year ( 2015 ) in response to an increase in fees at South African Universities.
Tune in to EldosFM on:
What do you think?
National Hood Weather Forecast!
Join our mailing list!
- How to Survive the Heatwave November 15, 2018
- Yellow Ribon Foundation Launched in Eldos December 14, 2017
- EldosFM Pouts for a Purpose October 31, 2017
- Legends Luxury Mobile Barber Shop Makes History September 11, 2017
- Wayde van Niekerk Easily Smashes Michael Johnson's 400m Diamand League Record July 07, 2017