Roshen Prantice recently caught up with Cathay Trow Yenana the business executive who has had a 30 year friendship alongside Mark Crisp the MD and visionary behind the Mark Crisp brand.
So we know that September is a month that represents a new beginning. A new season. A fresh start so to speak, but for every Eldos resident and residents at heart it also represents the run up to the Eldos Arts and Jazz Festival.
With all the bad publicity surrounding Eldorado Park it makes it very difficult for people to see or even expect any good to from it, however there is one female from the hood making a name for herself while investing in the community at the same time.
Wayde van Niekerk, a Cape Town born and raised track and field athlete has been a world-wide trending topic after winning gold and shattering Michael Johnson’s world record by 0.15 seconds.
BRINGING UBUNTU TO THE HOOD
We are all surrounded by many dangers in the community such as; Rape, drug addiction, alcohol abuse, woman abuse, robbery and gang related violence.
Tune in to EldosFM on:
What do you think?
National Hood Weather Forecast!
Join our mailing list!
- How to Survive the Heatwave November 15, 2018
- Yellow Ribon Foundation Launched in Eldos December 14, 2017
- EldosFM Pouts for a Purpose October 31, 2017
- Legends Luxury Mobile Barber Shop Makes History September 11, 2017
- Wayde van Niekerk Easily Smashes Michael Johnson's 400m Diamand League Record July 07, 2017